Gokyo valley fifth lake trekking
Gokyo valley fifth lake trekking is adventure trekking in the Everest region. Gokyo valley fifth lake trek explore the beautiful Gokyo lake, Gokyo ri and Gokyo valley. Trekking in Gokyo fifth lake offer beautiful Himalayan views including four above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m & Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m) & other 23 snow-capped mountains of Khumbu Himalayan region, beautiful Gokyo lake, Gokyo peak, Tibetan monasteries & Tibetan Sherpa culture. Gokyo fifth lake hiking distance just 107 km from Lukla to Lukla and doable around the year. Himalaya Journey Trekking generate Gokyo fifth lake trek itinerary as below mentioned but trek itinerary may change or extend as per travelers wish and holiday frame.
Gokyo fifth lake trek mainly adjusts Gokyo lake, Gokyo valley & Gokyo peak. Gokyo Ri (5360m) is the highest viewpoint center of this trekking. Autumn & spring is the best time trekking in Gokyo valley fifth lake. Minimum two weeks are required for Gokyo Ri trekking and fit for all age group travelers. Gokyo fifth lake trekking may extend via cho la pass to Everest base camp trek route too. Gokyo valley trekking take travelers core of the Everest trekking trails .
Gokyo fifth lake trek begins at Lukla after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. After land at Lukla airport, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s guide led through the beautiful valley of Chaurikharka, Ghat village, Phakding, Jorsalle and ascend to Namche Bazaar, one of the beautiful villages of Gokyo trekking route. After one day of acclimatization at Namche Bazaar trek ascend through Everest view hotel for panoramic Himalayan views of whole Everest region. The trail continues to ascend to Dole, Machharemo, and finally reach Gokyo Lake. The next morning HJT guide led to Fifth lake and the same day back to Gokyo lake. Our guide takes to you early morning to Gokyo Ri for superb Himalayan views and trail continue to descend via Na, Phortse village, Tengboche, Namche, Lukla then by flight back to Kathmandu.
Gokyo valley fifth lake trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Gokyo valley fifth lake trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla (2830m) fly approximately 35 minutes and trek to Phakding (2630m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung (3840m) walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 06: Khumjung trek to Dole (4000m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Dole trek to Machhermo(4400m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 08: Machhermo trek to Gokyo Lake (4750m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 09: After breakfast, HJT trekking guide led to Fifth Lake (5367m). walk approximately 6-7 hours for round trip. Overnight at Gokyo.
Day 10: Gokyo lake early in the morning, Himalaya Journey Trekking guide will take to you Gokyo Ri/Gokyo peak (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m,Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m etc ,back to Gokyo lake ,after lunch continue to Na(4850m) walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 11: Na trek to Phortse ( 3865m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Phortse trek to Tyangboche (3890m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 13: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight , flight approximately 35 minutes, transfer to hotel, overnight at Kathmandu
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc. After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 17: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Gokyo fifth lake trekking cost :
[email protected] [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 280)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- khumbu pasang lamu rural entry permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Domestic airport pick up and transfer to hotel as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Gokyo Fifth lake Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Gokyo valley fifth lake trekking is really fantastic trekking in Everes trekking trails offer best views of Cho Oyu 8201m and beutiful Gokyo lake of Nepal.