Langtang valley Gosaikunda trekking
Langtang valley Gosaikunda trekking is most popular treks in Langtang region. Langtang valley Gosaikunda trek explore the Langtang valley, Holy gosainkunda lake & stunning Himalayan views of Annapurna trekking trail. Trekking in Langtang Gosaikunda include Langtang valley trek route & Holy Gosaikunda trekking trails with best Himalayan scenery of Langtang trekking destination. Langtang Gosaikunda trekking offer best Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246 m, Ganesh Himal 7406 m, Yala peak 5500 m, Naya kanga 5846 m, Dorje lakpa 6988 m, Gangchenpo 6387 m, Shishapangma 8013 m and Tibetan Himalayan range. Langtang valley Gosaikunda trek distance 176 km hike through the Langtang National park. Langtang valley Gosaikunda trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Langtang Gosaikunda tour information before heading to the relevant areas. Langtang valley Holy Gosaikunda trek cost is depend on group size but individual person also doable as per required.
Langtang valley Gosainkunda lake trekking take to travelers heart of the Langtang trek route .March , April, September , October & November are best month treks in Langtang Gosainkunda .We Himalaya Journey Trekking and Expedition generate Langtang valley Gosaikuda package trek itinerary as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule with life time Experience in Nepal Himalaya. Good Physical fitness is required for treks in Langtang Gosainkunda. Langtang valley Gosaikunda hiking is really exciting journeys to discover the holy Gosaikunda lake. Langtang valley Gosaikunda package trekking permit cost USD 30 issue by Nepal trekking companies as well as necessary TIMS permit too. suggested all the travelers do the trek through government registered local Nepal trekking company recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Langtang Gosaikunda package trek begins Sybrubensi after 7-8 hours drive from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led trekking through Langtang khola / river up to Kyanjin Gompa . HJT guide take to you Tsekuri (4984m) which is one of the best view point destination of Langtang Gosainkunda trekking and trail descend till Pahiro Thapla then trail ascend till Holy Gosainkudnda for great Himalayan views of Langtang , Annapurna and Ganesh Himal region. Langtang Gosainkunda lake trekking region is the second greatest conserved national park of Nepal enriched by more than 1000 different species of flora and at the same time it is the natural home of 150 different species. Langtang Holy Gosainkunda trek can do with in two weeks holidays to Nepal but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized trekking service as per trekkers wish and holiday frame. Helambu valley is another nice attraction of this trekking where you will enjoy with Tibetan monasteries, breathtaking Himalayan views of Rolwaling region.
Hiking in Langtang Valley Holy Gosaikunda Major Highlights
* Trek to Langtang valley & Holy Gosaikunda is one of the most popular trekking in Langtang region offer best mountain vistas of Lantang trekking trail, Annapurna trekking trails and Rolwaling Himalayan range.
* Langtang Holy Gosaikunda trek explore world's most beautiful Langtang valley and Holy Gosaikunda lake ( The most beautiful lake in Nepal Himalaya)
* Langtang valley Gosaikunda hiking approximately 217km through Nepal Langtang National park with visible of wild annimals of Nepal Langtang trekking trails.
* Thi trek is known as Nepal pilgrimage trekking route thuse travelers use Langtang Gosaikunda Helicopter tour while trekkers has limit time frame.
Langtang valley Gosaikunda trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Langtang valley Holy Gosainkunda trek briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Aftr breakfast,Katmandu by bus to Sybru Bensi(1462m)drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Sybru Bensi trek to Lama Hotel.(2804m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang village.(3520m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Langtang village trek to Kyanjin Gompa.(3825m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 06: Kyanjin Gompa excursion day (During this day you will excursion Kyanjin or hike to Tseko Ri for superb Himalayan scenery including Lantang lirung,Yala peak, Naya khanga etc than back to Kyanjin Gompa. overnight at Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 07: Excursion around Kyanjung Gompa or hike to Langtang Lirung base camp or hike to Ganja la base camp and back to kyanjin gompa. overnight at kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela.(3048m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Ghora Tabela trek to Sybru village /Gaun (2581m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Shybrv village trek to Singh Gompa/Chandanbari(3130m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Singgompa /Chandanbari trek to Gosainkunda lake ( 4310m m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Gosainkunda lake trek to Gosainkunda pass (4610m) & overnight at Ghopte(2867m)walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 13: Ghopte trek to Tharepati (3597m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 14: Tharepati trek to Kutumsang (2260m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Kutumsang trek to Chisapani ( 2174m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16: Chisapani trek to Sundarijal (1354m) walk approximately 4 hours then by private vehicle drive back to Kathmandu.drive approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
Day 17: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 18: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Langtang valley Gosaikunda trekking Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Shivapuri national park trekking permit
- Sundarijal to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Langtang valley Gosaikunda trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang valley Gosainkunda trekking is popular trekking trail in Langtang region. Langtang valley Gosaikunda trek is strongly influenced by its proximity to the border of Tibet and langtang valley is dominated by Langtang Lirung 7246m , the highest peak in the Langtang area.