7 days Everest base camp trekking
7 days Everest base camp trekking is the first preference of the adventure lovers. 7 days Everest base camp trek is one of the shortest option and most enjoyable trek that takes trekkers within a week to the tallest mountain base camp 5463m. Travelers who have limit time frame for regular trekking in Everest base camp, 7 days Everest base camp hiking is perfect choice and ultimate goal to concrete your dream in to the reality. 7 days Everest base camp hiking take to you core of Everest trekking destination with exploration Mountain Sherpa settlements of Nepal. 7 days Everest base camp treks distance just 86 kilometers from Lukla. Everest base camp hiking map has clearly described about the destination. 7 days Everest base camp hiking distance just 98 kilometers from Lukla.
7 Days Everest base camp trek offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains world tallest mountain Mount Everest 8848m, world 4th highest mountains Mount Lhotse 8516m, world 5th highest mountain Mount Makalu 8463m, world 6th highest mountain Mount Cho Oyu 8201m & 19 snowy capped mountains of Everest region trekking. 7 days Mt. Everest base camp trekking discover the Sagarmatha National park, Flora, Fauna, monasteries, Sherpa museum , Hillary bridge , world’s highest located 5 star Everest view hotel, world highest located Hilary airport, Khumbu icefall and longest Himalayan glaciers of Nepal.
7 days Everest base camp tour is tally as express Everest base camp trek commence from Lukla after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led your adventure through the beautiful Sherpa settlements Chaurikharka , Ghat village, Phakding , Jorsalle , Namche Bazaar, Tengboche , Pheriche , Lobuche, Gorakshep and eventually reach Mount Everest base camp and feel the amazing experiences with surrounding by high Himalayas. Next morning HJT guide take to you Kala pathhar 5545m – one of the nearest view point center of the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m etc.
You will spent couple of minutes with great Himalayan views at Kala pathhar and return to the Gorakshep – the last teas house of Everest trekking destination. You will have time for breakfast with best mountains vistas then by helicopter back to Lukla. We have regular Helicopter flight schedule for trekkers who wish to 7 days Everest base camp trekking tour with us and comparing regular Everest base camp treks, this trip is slightly high as need to use helicopter from Gorakshep to Lukla. You will spend one overnight at Lukla then next morning, Lukla to Kathmandu by flight. Even you are single person , no worry we Himalaya Journey is here to concrete your dream in to the reality !
7 days Everest base camp trekking Major highlights
* 7 days Everest base camp trekking is one of the shortest option to reach the Mt. Everest base camp 5463m and more enjoyable trekking in Everest region.
* Adventure travelers who haven’t enough time for regular Everest base camp trekking , express Everest base camp trek is applicable choice to explore the Nepal Everest base camp trek route .
* Offer 4 above 8000m mountains Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8163m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m with 19 snowy capped mountains of Everest trekking trails.
* 7 days Everest base camp hiking through sagarmatha national park and discover the flora, fauna , beautiful Nepal Sherpa settlements , monasteries , longest Himalayan glaciers and Khumbu icefall etc.
7 Days Everest base camp trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, 7 days Everest base camp trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar trek to Tengboche (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Tengboche trek to Pheriche (4250m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Pheriche trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 07: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 08: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m, Breakfast at Gorakshep then by helicopter fly back to Lukla
Day 09: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. Lukla Kathmandu flight approximately 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 10: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
7 days Everest base camp trekking cost
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (2 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
7 days Everest base camp trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest base camp trekking is the first preference of the adventure lovers even though 7 days Everest base camp trek is one of the shortest options and most enjoyable trek that takes trekkers within week to the tallest mountain base camp 5463m. Travelers who have limit time frame trekking in Everest base camp, 7 days Everest base camp trekking is perfect choice and ultimate goal to concrete your dream in to the reality. 7 days Everest base camp hiking take to you core of Everest trekking destination with exploration Mountain Sherpa settlements of Nepal.