Everest two passes trekking
Everest two passes trekking is most exciting adventure trekking in Everest region. Everest two pass trekking combine three major valleys of Khumbu trekking trails – Thame valley, Gokyo valley and Everest base camp trekking route. Everest 2 passes trekking offer eye catching Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains such as Mount Everest 8848m, Mount Lhotse 8516m, Mount Makalu 8463m, Mount Cho Oyu 8201m with 23 snowy capped mountains of Everest trekking destination. Everest two passes hiking through Sagarmatha National park with green forest of Jupiter, bamboo, Rhododendron , pine tree. Mountain Thar / goat, musk deer, jackal, Red panda and Pheasant , mountain hawk , mountain dove , sparrow , long tails birds visible during the Renjo La Cho La pass trekking.
Everest two passes trek is challenging treks in Everest region thus good physical fitness is essential. Autumn and spring season are best time trekking in Everest high passes but doable monsoon season too. Minimum three weeks holiday required for Everest 2 pass trekking. Himalaya Journey Trekking create 18 days Everest two passes trekking itinerary but customized trekking service available as per travelers wish and desire. Everest 2 pass trek map has apparent about relevant areas. Everest two pass trek distance approximately 234 kilometers from Lukla. Everest two pass trek map has cleary described about relevant destination.
Everest 2 passes trekking commence from Lukla after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu. Our trekking guide will lead via Chauri Kharka, Phakding , Jorsale, Namche bazaar. You will have one more day for better acclimatization and visit to Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views of three above eight thousand meters mountains as well as 17 snowy capped peaks of Everest region. Trek continue follow via Thame, Lengden Renjo la pass Gokyo valley, Gokyo Ri , Cho La pass Lobuche, Gorakshep and finally heading to Everest base camp . Next morning , our guide will take to you Kala pattar 5545m the best and nearest view point center for giant Everest , Lhotse, Nuptse and Pumori. Trek continue descend via Dugla Pheriche Tengboche Namche Lukla then by flight back to Kathmandu.
Everest two passes trekking Major highlights
* Everest two passes trekking is exciting adventure trekking in Nepal.
* Everest two pass trekking explore the beautiful Thame valley, gokyo valley, Gokyo lake, Everest base camp, Khumbu Glaciers and Khumbu Icefall.
*Everest 2 passes trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m with 23 snowy capped mountains of Everest trekking trails.
* Everest two passes hiking through the Sagaramatha National park and Sherpa settlements of Nepal.
Everest two passes trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Everest two passes trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla and overnight at Phakding (2830m).walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m). Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche bazaar trek to Thame (3867m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Thame trek to Lungden (4610m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Lungden via Renjo la pass (5338m) trek to Gokyo (4750m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 08: Wake up early in the morning to hike to Gokyo Ri 5350m for panoramic Himalayan views such as Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt, Mt. Makalu 8463m , Mt.Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Kangchung 6063m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m, Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m, back to Gokyo, lunch at Gokyo lake and continue trek to Thangnak (4520m) Walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 09: Thangnak via Cho la pass (5420m) to Dzngola (4810m) Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 10: Dznong La trek to Lobuche (4910m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 11: Lobuche to Gorkashep (5180m).Gorakshep to continue trek to Everest base camp and overnight at Gorakshep. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Early in the morning hike up to kalappattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep continue trek to Lobuche (4910m) Walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 13: Lobuche trek to Dingboche (4345m) . walk approximately 4 hours.
Day 14: Dingboche trek to Tyangboche (3890m) Walk approximately 5 hours
Day 15: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazzar (3480m) Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 16:Namche bazaar trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours.
Day 17: Lukla by Flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 18: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as a Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 19: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Everest two passes trekking Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with professional tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Katmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest two passes trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest two passes trekking is most exciting adventure trekking in Everest region. Everest two pass trekking combine three major valleys of Khumbu trekking trails – Thame valley, Gokyo valley and Everest base camp trekking route. Everest 2 passes trekking offer eye catching Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains such as Mount Everest 8848m, Mount Lhotse 8516m, Mount Makalu 8463m, Mount Cho Oyu 8201m with 23 snowy capped mountains of Everest trekking destination.