Gokyo cho la pass trekking
Gokyo Cho la pass trekking is one of the thrilling adventure treks in Everest region. Nepal Gokyo cho la pass trek contain the most beautiful Gokyo valley, Gokyo lake, Gokyo Ri, and crossing the Cho La pass trip without Everest base camp trekking trails. Gokyo Cho La pass hiking route mainly focus on walk through the Nepal longest Ngozumpa glaciers, discover the Gokyo fifth lake, and observe the best view of Khumbu Himalayan views with giant face of Mount Everest. Gokyo Ri and Cho la pass (5420m) are the premier appeals of this trip. This is an alternative trekking route that make the trekker's Everest hiking trip more enjoyable and exciting adventure to explore the best mountain vistas.Trekkers who wish to trek in Gokyo cho la pass without Everest base camp trek ,this is the most applicable route. Gokyo Cho La pass trek difficulty level is strenuous + & good physical fitness is essential.
Trekking in Gokyo Cho la pass is a real adventure trip for those trekkers who wish to visit Everest trekking trails without trek to Everest base camp. Autumn and spring season is the best time treks in Gokyo Cho la pass and good physical fitness required to reach the destination. Minimum two weeks holiday required to succees the hiking in Gokyo Cho la but we HJT team arrange personalized trekking service as trekkers time frame. Cho La pass trekking via Gokyo lake combines both Gokyo valley and Everest base camp trekking route but trekkers straight descend to Pheriche without hike to Everest base camp. Gokyo cho la pass trek cost is depend on the group size but HJT arrange even single person as per trekkers choice. Gokyo Everest trek map has details route informaiton. Everest Gokyo trekking distance 147 km from Lukla.
Cho La pass trek via Gokyo commences at Lukla Hilary airport after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu. Small twin attar airplane with 16 passengers may fly to the Himalayan airport of Nepal. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful Sherpa village of Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Dole, Machhermo and finally reach the Gokyo lake. Next morning take to you Gokyo Ri 5360m and you may click 360-degree panoramic Himalayan views of the whole Khumbu region and trek continue to cross the Cho La pass and enter to Everest base camp hiking route route at Dugla. HJT generate Everest Gokyo Cho La pass trip package with own desgin but trekkers may extend as per holiday frame. Tengboche monastery is the famous and highest located popular monastery in Everest trekking destination. The trail continues to descend to Namche Lukla then fly back to Kathmandu with memorable journeys in Nepal Himalayas. Suggested for all travelers trek through government registered local Nepal trekking company recomended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Gokyo Cho la pass trek package Major highlights
* Treks in Gokyo Cho la pass is less crowded trekking route comparing the Everest base camp trek trails
* Lukla Gokyo Cho la pass package trek hiking through the longest Ngozumpa glaciers ,discover the gokyo fifth lake and observe the best view of Khumbu Himalayan views with giant faces of Mt. Everest.
* Explore the best mountains vistas of whole khumbu trekking route and hiking through Sagarmatha National park, Sherpa settlements and their warm hospitality
* Feel the real adventure to cross the highest pass of Khumbu region - Cho la pass 5420m
Related trip information about Everest Gokyo Cho la pass package trekking
How difficult is Everest Gokyo trekking ?
Cho la pass hiking via Gokyo valley is adventurous treks in Everest region. Good physical is required for the trip. Everest Cho la pass trek pacakge gradually ascend from low level elevation from Lukla 2830m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Cho la pass package trek ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do Cho la pass package via Gokyo Ri but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame .
How many hours need to walk each day?
Minimum 5-6 hours need to walk each day except the Cho la pass 5420m(8-9 hours) but it is depend on the your speed but HJT team always suggest walk slow but continuation that make sense to reach the destination . Gokyo Ri cho la pass trek map has also clear vision one to next destination.
What about Trekking in Gokyo Cho la pass cost?
Gokyo lake Cho la pass trek cost is slightly high then other normal trekking destination because of Kathmandu Lukla and Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket + three different Everest trekking permit. All other packages included in the package except the hot and cold beverage , bar bills, telephone calls, chocolate, mineral waters, travel insurance.
How to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking agencies for Gokyo Cho La pass Everest trekking?
It is hard to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking agencies for this trip if you just surfing via google or internet so trekkers should know Nepal trekking agency legal documents, service, reputation, either recommended in international travel guide book such as Lonely planet guide travel book, Rough guide travel booketc sometime free lance trekking guide, operator or illegal Nepal trekking agency also show up their website and sale the trekking it means beware from illegal operation that make your holiday hazards.
Gokyo Cho la pass trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Cho la pass trek via Gokyo Lake briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu..
Day 02: Katmandu by flight to Lukla and overnight at Phakding (2830m) walk approximately 2-3 hours.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m).walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery or hike to Everest view hotel for superb views of Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Khumjung (3840m)walk approximately 3-4 hours
Day 06: Khumjung trek to Dole (4000m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Dole trek to Machhermo(4400m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 08: Machhermo trek to Gokyo Lake(4750m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: Early in the morning Himalaya Journey Trekking guide will take to you Gokyo Ri/Gokyo peak (5350m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m,Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m etc ,back to Gokyo lake ,after lunch continue trek to Thangnak(4850m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Thangnak trek to Dzongla (4800m)walk approximately 7-8 hours.
Day 11: Dzongla trek to Tengboche / Tyangboche (3890m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Tenggboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 14: Lukla by flight Kathmandu, transfer to hotel in Kathmandu. ovrnight at Kathmandu
Day 15: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel..
Day 16: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Gokyo cho la pass trek cost:
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Pasang Lamu rural municipality entry permit
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee & sightseeing fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Gokyo Cho La pass treks Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Gokyo Cho la pass trekking is one of the thrilling adventure treks in Everest region. Nepal Gokyo cho la pass trek contain the most beautiful Gokyo valley, Gokyo lake, Gokyo Ri, and crossing the Cho La pass trip without Everest base camp trekking trails. Gokyo Cho La pass hiking route mainly focus on walk through the Nepal longest Ngozumpa glaciers, discover the Gokyo fifth lake, and observe the best view of Khumbu Himalayan views with giant face of Mount Everest. Gokyo Ri and Cho la pass (5420m) are the premier appeals of the Gokyo Cho la pass trek. This is an alternative trekking route that make the trekker's Everest hiking trip more enjoyable and exciting adventure to explore the best mountain vistas.Trekkers who wish to trek Gokyo cho la pass treks without Everest base camp trekking ,this is the most applicable route. Gokyo Cho La pass trek difficulty level is strenuous + & good physical fitness is essential.