Everest base trekking with kids
Everest base trekking with kids is thrilling adventure trekking in Everest. Everest base camp trek with children explore stunning Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains , beautiful Sherpa settlements, Tibetan Sherpa culture. Might be difficult below 10 years children for Everest base camp hiking but we have generate slow motion Everest base camp trek itinerary suite for children. HJT arrange numerous Everest trekking with kids without any obstacle as used professional Nepal trekking guide. Also pleased to inform our valued clients that 7 years old youngest boy reach Everest base camp 5463m successfully. Everest base camp trek difficulty level is moderate Strenuous thus trekkers should know details of Everest base camp treks information before heading to the relevant areas. Nepal Everest base camp trek cost is depend on the group size and choice of packages.
Everest trekking with children may hard if you walk rush but hike slow motion always easier then you expected. Simply travelers may think trekking in Everest base with kids is stupid and it may take longer then regular hiking in Everest base camp but treks in Everest base camp with kids is possible and done it regularly. There are several records even 3 years 11 month Roam family babies also make world record while trek in Everest base camp with their kids. Conclusion: Treks in Everest base camp with kids is always possible as per parents holiday frame. Suggested all travelers do the trek through government registered local Nepal trekking company recommended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Himalaya.
Everest base camp trekking with children commence from Lukla Hillary airport Lukla after 35 minutes mountain flight from Kathmandu . HJT trekking guide led the adventure through the beautiful Sherpa village of Chauri Kharaka Ghat village, phakding , Monjo, Jorsale , Hilary bridge and finally reach the Mountian Sherpa Hub Namche Bazaar. One more day acclimatization at Namche Bazaar trek continue heading via phortse village , pangboche village , Dingboche, Thugla ,Lobuche, Gorakshep and finally reach at Everest base camp 5463m . Next morning hike to Kala pattahar 5545m for best and nearest view of Mount Everest 8848m then trek continue descend via pheriche Tengboche Namche and finally reach at Lukla then fly back to Kathmandu .
Everest base camp trekking with kids major highlights
* Everest base camp tour with kids is exciting trekking in Everest to explore the high Himalayan views , Sherpa settlements and Everest trekking trails.
* Everest base camp trekking with children is more enjoyable to learn something more for kids.
* Everest base camp hiking with kids offer beautiful Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains and 23 snowy capped mountains of Everest region.
* 3 years 11 month Roam family babies also make world record while trek in Everest base camp with their kids
Everest base camp trekking with kids itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Everest base camp hiking with kids Nepal briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, Kathmandu by flight to Lukla , flight approximately 35 minutes. trek to Phakding (2830m). walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar acclimatization day.( During the day , you can hike to Thame for beautiful Himalayan views, wild animals and Tibetan Monastery , Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m), Mt. Cholaste (6335m) ,island peak (6179m), Khumbila (God of Khumbu) 5761m etc , walk approximately 5-6 hours overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar trek to Phortse village (3870m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Phortse village trek to Dingboche (4345m) walk approximately 4-5 hours.
Day 07: Acclimatization in Dingboche . During this day our guide take to you Chhukung Ri 5500m for beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt.. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt.Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m, back to Dingboche . walk approximately 5-6 hours. overnight at Digboche
Day 08: Dingboche trek to Dugla (4660m) walk approximately 3 hours
Day 09: Dugla trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 10: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) , walk approximately 2-3 hours after lunch continue to Everest base camp (5500m) walk approximately 4-5 hours and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 11: Gorakshep early in the morning hike to kala pattar (5545m) for superb Himalayan views including the Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Lingterin 6679m, Mt. Amadablam 6856m, Mt. Thamserku 6723m, Mt. Kantega 6685m, Mt..Kusum Khagaru 6367m,Mt.Kongde 6011m,Mt. Khumbila 5761m(God of the Khumbu),Mt.Twache peak 6367m, Mt. Cholaste 6335m ,Island peak 6179m, Lobuche peak 6145m,Pokalde peak 5806m, Honku south peak 6119m walk approximately one hours and lunch at Lobuche and overnight at Pheriche (4250m) . walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Pheriche trek to Tengboche (3890m) walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 13: Tengboche trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Namche Bazaar trek to Monjo / phakding (2630m) walk approximately 4 hours
Day 15: Monjo / Phakding trek to Lukla (2830m) walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 16: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu. Lukla Kathmandu flight approximately 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 14: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then Himalaya Journey Trekking representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or if have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc
Everest base camp trekking with kids cost:
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 380)
- Trekking guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest base camp trekking with children Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest base trekking with kids is thrilling adventure trekking in Everest. Everest base camp trek with children explore stunning Himalayan views of 4 above 8000m mountains , beautiful Sherpa settlements, Tibetan Sherpa culture.