Educational tour in Nepal
Educational tour in Nepal is popular adventure trip for school, collage & University groups. Nepal educational tour offer multi adventure package trip for all age student groups in different trekking region ( Annapurna trekking , Langtang trekking & Everest trekking ) as well as all package tour in Nepal including Kathmandu valley historical sightseeing tour. Nepal educational tour can do 4 days to up to three weeks as per student wish and holiday schedule.We offer educational tour in Nepal where students will participate in their academic holiday tour in Himalayan kingdom of Nepal.
Most of the school, College & University has crate the their own educational tour in Himalayas including to know the different culture, people, custom, society which can be easy to obtain the more information for their education also evasion boring even their holiday duration Himalayan kingdom of Nepal . Since long time , we have experience to survive educational tour with professional professor to make new experience for the foreign students as their belonging during the educational tour in Nepal and as we treat the other clients similarly educational tour will be customized in financial sector for the all foreign students during their holiday in Nepal.
Nepal Educational tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu transfer to Hotel. Nepal educational tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight in Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast briefing about your trekking program to commence. Set out for sight seeing of interesting places in Katmandu including places for manufacturing of ceramic (pottery), handloom cloths, handmade paper, antics and some schools in the valley etc.
Day 03: Move to Pokhara by bus or by flight. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Naya pul and then trek to Dhampus (1920 m). Overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Dhampus camp to Ghandrung Village Camp During your trek, you will have a splendid and enchanting view of snow capped Himalayas. Overnight at Ghandrung .
Day 06: Trek down to Phedi and transfer to Hotel in Pokhara.
Day 07: Day for enjoyment in Pokhara itself including sight seeing & boating in the Lake.
Day 08: Back to Kathmandu by bus or by flight and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 09: Drive to Nagarkot, a hill resort from where one can see the sun set & sun rise view on the edge of panoramic Himalayan peaks.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 11: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 12: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Three night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis (2 star catagory hotel ) on twin sharing room as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Nayapul overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Ghandrung village trekking tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Annapurna conservation area project permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekkers information management system permit
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Nayapul to Pokhara overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara valley tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Nagarkot overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Nagarkot on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Nagarkot to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu valley tour with private car / vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu / Pokhara / Nagarklot stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Educational tour Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Educational tour in Nepal is popular adventure trip for school, collage & University groups. Nepal educational tour offer multi adventure package trip for all age student groups in different trekking region ( Annapurna trekking , Langtang trekking & Everest trekking ) as well as all package tour in Nepal including Kathmandu valley historical sightseeing tour.