Kwangde peak climbing
Kwangde peak climbing 6011m is a popular trekking peak in khumbu region. Kwangde peak expedition offer beautiful Himalayan views whole solukhumbu Himalayan zone. Kwangde peak also called Kongde Ri and Kwangde dominates the south-west of Namche village the gateway to Everest. Kwangde peak is stands above the Bhote Koshi River to the south-west of Namche Bazar. The northern part of the mountain forms an impressive barrier having several steep ridges to the north. Kwangde peak is technical challenging trekking peak in Everest region. ts northern summit, Kwangde Nup (19795ft.), which is climbed from a base camp in the rarely visited Lumding Valley, makes an excellent trekking peak objective and also provides a simply fantastic vantage point.
The summit panorama extends across the Khumbu, from Ama Dablam and Makalu in the East, to Everest and Cho Oyu and includes the spectacular Rolwaling peaks, to the northwest. Since Kwangde peak has been open for climbing , numerous mountaineers successfully climbed this peak. Autumn & spring seaons is best time for climbing Kwangde peak but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized peak climbing service as per mountains wish and holiday schedule.
Kwangde peak climbing itinerary 2021/2022:
Day 01. Arrival in Kathamndu 1334m, transfer to hotel Kwangde peak climbing briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, excursion around Kathmandu valley or shopping and preparation for Kwangde peak climbing . overnight at Kathmandu
Day 03: After breakfast, kathmandu by Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2630m) Walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 04. Trek from Phakding to Lumding Kharka. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Trek from Lumding Kharka to Pokhari Camp. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Trek from Pokhari Camp to Kwangde base camp. HJT climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc. walk approximately 4-5 hours. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Trek from Kwangde base camp to Kwangde high camp. Walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: early in the morning , our climbing guide will take for Kwyangde peak (6011m) summit and back to Kwangde peak base camp. walk approximately 6-7 hours Overnight at O/N Tented Camp.
Day 09: If incase of weather is bad than our climbing guide will take to you for re-summit the island peak , back to Hiunchuli peak base Summit to Kwangde Peak (6012m) and back to Base Camp.
Day 10: Trek back from high camp to Base Camp.
Day 11: Trek from Base camp to Thame village.
Day 12: Trek from Thame to Namche Bazaar.
Day 13: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla. Walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 14: Lukla by flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 15: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monuments sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 16: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Kwangde peak climbing guide
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 326)
- Trekking / climbing guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Kwangde Ri climbing
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Kwangde peak climbing permit
- Kwangde peak climbing guide salary
- Kwangde peak garbage deposit
- Kwangde peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking / climbing guide Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Kwangde peak climbing 6011m is a popular trekking peak in khumbu region. Kwangde peak expedition offer beautiful Himalayan views whole solukhumbu Himalayan zone. Kwangde peak also called Kongde Ri and Kwangde dominates the south-west of Namche village the gateway to Everest.