Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trekking
Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trekking is exciting adventure treks in Annapurna region. Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trek explore the Kali gandaki valley, Holy Muktinath temple & nomad lands of Mustang trekking trails. Join with Annapurna circuit trekking trail & offer three above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167, Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna I. 8091m) with 17 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna trekking trails , Nepal best apple garden, Kaligandaki valley, world depest kali gandaki gorge & natural hot spring. Trekking in Jomsom Muktinah is known as Nepal pilgrimage trekking trail cover both Hindu and Buddhist religion. March April, September, October and November are best month for Jomsom Muktinath trekking. Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath hiking distance 123km from Nayapul and fit for all age group travelers. Autumn and spring season are best time trekking in Annapurna jomsom muktinath.
Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trek begins from Nayapul after an hour drive from Pokhara. Jomsom Muktinath trekking trail passes via Hile, Tikhhedhunga and Ulleri village will bring Ghorepani poon hill . Early in the morning Himalaya journey treks & Expedition trekking guide will take to you Annapurna Ghorepani Poon Hill 3210m for sunrise views of Annapurna Himalaya range, Mount Dhaulagiri , Fishtail mountain etc than trekking trail leads to interesting in Tatopani (Natural hot spring ) where you will have the opportunity to relax in natural hot springs! Continuing along the Kali Gandeki River Gorge, marvel at the splendid peaks of Annapurna-I and Dhaulagiri both of which reach heights in excess of 8000m.
The grandeur of the Mt. Dhaulagiri Glacier is on show a little further up along with the first glimpse of the windy Tibetan Plateau on the way to the holy Hindu pilgrimage site of Muktinath temple 3802m. Muktinath sacred temple has 108 waterfalls that resemble water flowing from taps and mysterious natural gas fires/ flame that boggle the mind . A flight from jomsom to pokhara in the following day will bring you back to Pokhara while you enjoy a last look at the beautiful Himalayan Mountains. We Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange both option either fly in drive out or drive in fly out trip as per trekker’s wish and desire.
Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu (1334m), transfer Hotel, Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trekking briefing with officially arrangements.overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight/ Tourist bus. drive approximately 5-6 hours Overnight at Pokhara 915m.
Day 03: After breakfast,drive to Nayapul 1000m, and trek to Tikhedhunga (1555m). walk approximatley 3-4 hours
Day 04: Tikhedunga trek to Ghorapani (2855m). alk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 05: Early in the morning HJT trekking guide will take to you Poon Hill 3210m for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri 8167m, Nilgiri 7041m, Fishtail/Machhapuchhare 6998m, Annapurna I 8091m, Annapurna II 7939m , Annapurna III7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Annapurna south 7219m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Lamjung Himal 6986m,Tukuche peak 6920m etc , breakfast at ghorepani and continue trek to Tatopani/Natural hot spring (1179m). walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 06: Tatopani trek to Ghasa (2013m). walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 07: Ghasa trek to Tukche (2586m)/Marpha village (2656m).walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 08: Tukuche/Marpha village trek to Kagbeni (2807m).walk approximatley 4 hours
Day 09: Kagbeni trek to Muktinath (3802m). walk approximatley 4 hours
Day 10: Muktinath trek to Jomsom (2713m). walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 11: Jomsom to Pokhara flight and pokhara valley sightseeing.overnight at pokhara
Day 12: After breakfast,Pokhara back to kathmandu by flight/Tourist bus.
Day 13: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc. transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 14: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath trekking cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis (2 star catagory hotel) on twin sharing room
- Pokhara Phedi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in tea house entire the Annapurna base camp trek
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP Permit)
- Jomsom Pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna jomsom muktinath trekking is popular trekking trails in Annapurna region offer beautiful Himalayan views of Annapurna & Dhaulagiri Himalayan range, salvention temple, nomad lands , beautiful apple garden of Mustang.